Thursday, October 9, 2008

Alive and Kicking!





Well, at 26 weeks Baby D has finally begun to let its presence known. This week Baby D began moving much more and kicking around. Last night, as I was laying down to go to sleep, Baby D decided it was time to party. Not so good for me, but H got to really feel the movement! You could actually see little bumps in my stomach. Very cool.

On Wednesday I went to the hospital to learn the baby's current weight and make sure it was growing okay. Currently, it is 1 lb. 12 oz. (right now it should be between 1.5 and 2 pounds so it's in range). It's kind of crazy to think how fast the baby is going to grow over the next 3 1/2 months. I already feel big, I can only imagine what I'll be like in January.

I've included the latest sonogram pictures. Enjoy!


No comments: