Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ready to go!

I went to the doctor today and got the great news that Baby D is ready to go - in position for delivery! With ten weeks left it will stay in this position from now on.

So no handstands in the pool (thankfully, public pools creep me out), shining flashights or sitting on music. My biggest fear is no longer and I'm now (relatively) worry free.

Unlike Baby D, I'm far from being ready to go. There's still so much to do before the baby comes. We have our first class this Sunday - a Baby Care class so H can learn how to change a diaper. And then there's CPR and 5 lamaze classes. On top of that we have to figure out what we need immediately when Baby D arrives and what can wait. We still have to finish our home (we still don't have blinds or curtains anywhere, just temporary shades in the bedroom). We need to interview/hire a baby nurse, figure out what we'll do with the puppy when I'm in the hospital, etc.

At least I won't be bored.

No comments: