Saturday, August 2, 2008

Good News Comes In Pairs

On Friday afternoon, I got an e-mail from my OBGYN that Baby D had passed all of its tests! We're in the clear! 

Today we found our new apartment! Yup, we're moving again. (For those who are keeping track, this will be my 8th home since I moved to NYC. I moved here in 2001.) This time, we're leaving the city in search of more space for our growing family. This one bedroom just won't do once Baby D is here. So in the beginning of September, we'll become residents of Greenwich, CT. We'll have to get new drivers licenses, buy another car and take the train (instead of subway) into work. But, we'll have more space, semi-reasonable rent and access to the beaches. Life will be good. 


Just a quick note: Jackson is sitting on my lap right now and was trying to type! He's hit a few letter keys, the caps lock, delete, etc. I've had to push the keyboard as far away as possible in order to get this post written. He just realized that he's defeated and is now resting his head on my arm - continuing making it difficult for me to type!

No comments: